In this workshop, you will learn how to take ordinary iPhone images and create beautiful digital artworks. You will learn a variety of techniques to add to your creative arsenal to take with you into creating your own digital art. You will learn how to move from app to app depending on the creative vision you have for your project.
You will learn how simple and easy it can be. How to create art while on the go, because digital art on your mobile devices can be done anywhere at any time.
Skills we will learn are cropping, adjusting exposure, contrast, highlights, shadows, how to introduce background blur and use a mask to remove from the main subject. How to apply filters, textures, gradients, patterns, and overlay layers using a variety of blend modes, opacities and introduce brushwork to further enhance the artistic quality of our artwork by giving it interest, depth, and texture.
What you will get:
- 3 complete Projects
- 1 Bonus Project
- 1 Unique Creativity Challenge
- 42 Lessons
- 30+ Fully Downloadable Videos
- 100 Piece Collection of Downloadable Digital Elements
- Project Recipe PDFs for Each Project
- Project Download Files
- 12 App Demo Videos
- 4+ Hours of Instruction
- Resource PDF
- Lifetime Access
- Private Facebook Group – Interact with others taking the workshop and gain access to resources that I am giving to workshop members for FREE.
What you will need:
- Distressed FX along with the Ruth and Little Visits textures from the Sky Beauty Collection $.99. The Lanky overlay I used is from The Heavens Collection which is a $.99 purchase as well.
- Photoshop Fix
- Procreate along with Splatter Brushes and Watercolor Brushes Extra Purchase listed in the resource section as they were not purchased through the app. There are also substitutions listed if you don’t want to make the extra purchase.
- Repix along with the Cracks Brush which is part of the Grunge Collection. The Grunge Collection is $1.99 or you can purchase all the app assets for a one time fee of $5.99.
- Stackables along with the Cataract Texture. This texture is part of the Framatic Collection which is available for $.99 or you can purchase all the app assets for a one time fee of $2.99.
Please feel free to experiment and make substitutions for the extra purchase assets if you would rather not buy them. You may find a combination you like better. Digital art is all about experimenting and trying new things. There is always an “undo” button if you don’t like the results.
I would love to have you join us in class!
How To Navigate the Class After Purchase