KJD & Co. – TERMS OF SERVICE
FOR DIGITAL PRODUCTS:
By purchasing/using these products you are agreeing to the following terms for professional or personal use.
- The license is granted to the original purchaser only and can’t be transferred, sublicensed, or resold.
- The digital products that you purchased can not be resold, shared, loaned, or redistributed on their own.
- They may not be used in a product offered for sale or for free where they can be extracted.
- They may not be redistributed or posted to the internet for free or for profit.
- They may not be used to create derivative textures, brushes, actions, or presets offered for sale.
- You may use these products in the creation of your art, photography, or for client work for personal or commercial use as long as it has become part of the finished piece as a flattened file where the items cannot be extracted.
- Our e-books are for personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes in any way. They may not be posted to the internet in full or in part for any reason. They may not be shared, loaned, or resold.
- All items purchased are ©KJ DeWaal and I retain the copyright.
FOR ONLINE ART CLASSES
By registering to any of KJ DeWaal’s e-courses, you agree that :
- Your registration gives you the purchaser personal and individual access only. You agree that you will not share your classroom login with anyone, out of respect for your teacher, fellow participants, and your own integrity.
- You will not display publicly or online, or share in any manner to other parties any part of the e-course, including the videos. All contents of said e-course are protected by copyright law.
- You have high-speed internet access to view class content, with enough bandwidth to be adapted to viewing video streaming without any annoying interruptions or breaks in internet connections.
- We are not, under any circumstances, responsible for any incident, injury, loss or damage that may occur to you as you take the e-course. We advise you to get acquainted with any safety measures that the use of your supplies, tools, and materials may require.
ONLINE COURSE DELIVERY POLICY
- E-courses are a paid service delivered online in a password-protected classroom within KJ DeWaal’s website https://kjdewaal.com.
- E-course contents are composed of text, images, videos, and links, all of which are accessible directly from within the classroom.
- An email with the login instructions will be sent to you when the class starts if it has been purchased prior to the classroom opening. Should you register when the class has already started, you will receive access in a timely manner after the purchase is complete.
- This email will be sent to the email address you used upon registration. If needed, you can update your email address by clicking the Preferences link at the bottom of our emails or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our paid classes have “lifetime access”. In this instance, the term “lifetime” means for as long as we are operating our website.
- You will be invited to join an optional, private Facebook group where you can interact with your teacher and fellow classmates. Should you choose to join the group, you agree to comply with the guidelines posted in the “Files” section of the group. As the administrator, KJ DeWaal reserves the right to refuse or cancel access to the Facebook group to any participant at any time.
- Access to the Facebook group is a free, optional bonus and is not, under any circumstances, part of the paid service described as “the e-course”.
- We are not responsible for any interruptions of service on the part of the website hosting platform, login service provider, video hosting platform, Facebook or your internet provider.
- We reserve the right to modify or update the contents of the e-course at any time.
- We reserve the right to change the classroom access log in at any time, in order to maintain the security of the site. In such cases, you will be sent new login instructions by email within 48 hours.
- You give permission for your email address to be added to our email list. We may send you information about other classes and art-related content that we think may be of interest to you. You can edit your preferences at any time by clicking the Preferences link at the bottom of our emails. We advise you not to click the Unsubscribe link as this would erase you from our database and would prevent us from sending you important information regarding your access to the class (such as login changes).
- You give permission to KJ DeWaal to use any images you submit for class, whether on the classroom site, by email or in the Facebook group, to be used in any future class-related marketing or promotional strategies, online or offline. You will always be credited and will retain the rights to your work. If you want your images removed, please contact us at email@example.com.
- You give permission to KJ DeWaal to use any testimonials you submit via email or in the Facebook group to be used in any future class-related marketing or promotional strategies, online or offline.
- E-courses may include contents provided by other contributors. These contents remain the sole property of their respective authors. Like all contents within the e-courses, they are protected by copyright law.
These terms of service were last updated on May 25, 2018.